From the 25th of May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR) in EU-law on data protection and privacy for all individuals came into force. How we handle your personal data is important to us because we know it is important to you. You can read more about it in our integrity policy.
The most important things we address in our policy is summarized below:
- - We want to clarify the responsibility for protecting your rights and privacy.
- - We explain how we use the personal information you share with us to provide you with our services.
- - The document will give you an understanding of what information we collect and what we do or do not do with them.
Soon our integrity policy will be available in English, but for now HERE is the Swedish version.
Information about the SOMP-I database
- - No personal information are saved in the database except the assessors name if he or she chooses this.
- - The server for the database is located in Sweden.
- - There is maximum time period for the information saved in the database.
- - The user logs-on at web using an email address and password, but this do not give access to the database.
If you have questions regarding the database please contact us by email.